Table of Contents
University PARK, Pa. — Penn State’s student audio pageant, Movin’ On, will be held on Friday, April 29, at the Park Avenue IM Fields, located together North College Drive involving Park Avenue and Expert services Road. Penn Point out Transportation Companies is advising the College local community of the next parking, visitors and transit impacts in the space prior to and for the duration of the concert.
Movin’ On parking will be only available at the pursuing places:
- $10 working day-of-event price compensated upon entry to the great deal.
- Penn State parking permits also valid.
- Overnight parking amongst 2 and 4 a.m. at this ton and other Commuter lots is not permitted.
- $1 for every hour ($12 day by day optimum).
- Penn State College Park parking permits also valid following 4 p.m. Friday (need to scan allow to enter and exit).
- People in need to have of overnight parking should park at East Deck.
For pedestrian and driver safety, Movin’ On attendees are urged to cross Park Avenue working with the crosswalks at the College Generate and Bigler Road intersections.
Movin’ On parking will be prohibited at all parking tons north of Park Avenue around the IM Fields.
A segment of Park Avenue will be shut on Friday to guarantee Movin’ On attendees can cross from parking spots to the concert spot. Remember to see beneath for much more information and facts on all road closures:
Park Avenue (Friday, April 29)
- Shut involving Bigler Street and College Generate.
- Closure begins all-around 5:30 p.m. and will continue until eventually all pedestrians have crossed the avenue adhering to the finish of the occasion.
University Generate (Friday, April 29)
- Closed amongst Park Avenue and Services Street.
- Closure starts about 5:30 p.m. and will keep on until all pedestrians have crossed the street following the finish of the occasion.
Expert services Highway (Thursday, April 28, to Sunday, May well 1)
- Closed amongst Big Hollow Road and College Travel.
- Closure starts at 7 a.m. Thursday by way of 8 a.m. Sunday.
- Access to the Orange parking location around Procurement Expert services will be readily available only from the entrance on Major Hollow Road.
Parking for Penn Point out softball
Owing to Movin’ On and the Park Avenue closure, obtain to Orange B parking will only be available from the Curtin Street entrance amongst the IM Creating and tennis courts.
Targeted traffic delays envisioned Campus Shuttle assistance ending early
With weighty visitors expected in these places on Friday, motorists are urged to use warning and to allow for further time to reach their destinations.
The Campus Shuttle via Beaver Avenue will close company at 5 p.m. Friday, and the Campus Shuttle via Faculty Avenue will finish support at 5:30 p.m. For serious-time Campus Shuttle details and arrival predictions, check out the Penn State Go app.
Map and call details
Visit Penn State’s interactive map to check out the accessible parking regions and street closures pointed out earlier mentioned.
For issues, contact the Transportation Companies Business at 814-865-1436 or email [email protected].
Click here for additional facts about this year’s Movin’ On tunes festival.