The Hinterland New music Competition is set to return in 2022, with a lineup of style-spanning functions touted to just take heart phase at the Avenue of the Saints Amphitheater in St. Charles, Iowa.
The festival is an expanded, 4-working day affair spanning August 4-7.
Information about the Hinterland New music Competition
Lineup and routine
Thursday, August 4, will see bluegrass functions in the highlight, with a headlining efficiency by Billy Strings. Other highlights of the day consist of The Texas Gentlemen, Sierra Ferrell, and Riddy Arman.
On Friday, August 5, British indie-rockers Glass Animals will head the roster together with indie acts such as Rainbow Kitten Shock, Briston Maroney, Goth Babe, Petey, The Aces and York Lore.
Saturday, August 6, will characteristic a headliner performance by Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, with Trampled By Turtles, Lake Avenue Dive, Jenny Lewis, TK & The Holy Know-Nothings, Jesse Daniel, Durand Jones & The Indications and Miko Marks all over the day.
Sunday, August 7, will feature an indie/different-centric lineup, with Phoebe Bridgers established to draw the curtains on the party. Kurt Vile & The Violators, Lucy Dacus, Liz Cooper, Tré Burt, The Kernal, Muna, The Aubreys and Hayden Pedigo, will also grace the Hinterland Music Competition phase on the final day.
Tickets and amenities
As for every the festival’s official site, 2022 provides a host of new facilities and benefits to the Hinterland Festival, which incorporate:
- Extra songs. We’ve expanded to four days!
- More parking, with triple the full volume of space from previous calendar year.
- Additional foodstuff distributors – and extra space all over food sellers.
- Far more bathrooms.
- More personnel to help lessen traces.
- Shuttle service from Des Moines. It is again!
- A new layout of all campgrounds.
- A new construction to all camping go types.
- Far more house for VIP tenting and parking, furthermore VIP foods vouchers, are good for any meals seller and new foods suppliers inside of the VIP location.
- New and improved Glamping deals.
Passes go on sale Friday, February 4 at 10:00 am CST on the competition web page as very well. The 4-working day Common Admission pass is set to be priced at $250, although the VIP pass will need enthusiasts to shell out $550 for all 4 days. An all-inclusive ‘Saints’ move, which would also supply camping privileges, is priced at $1500.
Also Read throughArticle Carries on underneath
The festival’s lineup and an array of campground choices make it seem like a blast at an event already.